WHEAT GRASS, 14 health benefits of drinking wheat grass juice/ Juice powder
14 health benefits of drinking wheatgrass juice
Wheatgrass juice is available everywhere at the moment from juice bars to health food stores. wheatgrass is the latest ingredient to enter the limelight in the world of natural health. people all over the world have been using wheatgrass juice for decades due to its amazing health and healing benefits. It can be grown and prepared at home or purchased in juice powder or supplement form. The health benefits of drinking wheatgrass juice get maximized when the plant is harvested just before reaching its jointing stage, so if you're planning on taking the natural way to be healthy then there is no better way than to add wheatgrass juice to your daily diet, drinking wheatgrass juice is one of the natural remedies that offers enormous health benefits to your body as well as your skin and hair. The best thing about wheatgrass is that it's a hundred percent natural and Causes no side effects which mean it can be consumed by people of all ages, it is also used in the most effective remedy to enjoy an illness-free life.
So, let's take a look at the 14 health benefits of drinking wheatgrass juice
1. it's high in nutrients and antioxidants: wheatgrass is an excellent source of many different vitamins and minerals are especially high in vitamin A, C, and E as well as iron magnesium calcium. in amino acids of its 17 amino acids, eight are considered essential, meaning your body cannot produce them and must obtain them from food sources. like all green plants wheatgrass also consists of chlorophyll, a type of green plant pigment associated with many health benefits, it also contains several important antioxidants including the theanine and vitamin C.
2. It can help you lose weight: wheatgrass juice is definitely a healthy addition to your diet being a natural source of vitamins ‘A’ and chlorophyll drinking wheatgrass juice on a regular basis can do wonders for your health and overall body weight it helps you to get rid of harmful toxins and chemicals present in your body which in turn helps you lose weight it is rich in potassium, it also helps you to burn calories effectively and prevents untimely food cravings. wheatgrass juice also slows down the metabolism that causes weight gain.
3. it can help you kill cancer cells: Thanks to its high antioxidant content some test-tube studies have found that wheatgrass may help to kill cancer cells according to one test-tube study wheatgrass extract decreased the spread of mouth cancer cells by 41 percent. some research indicates that wheatgrass juice may also help when combined with traditional cancer treatments to minimize adverse effects.
4. It can treat anemia being a natural source of iron: Wheatgrass juice is really beneficial for boosting your daily iron intake and naturally treats anemia it also improves the functioning of your immune system that helps you fight against many diseases. It comes loaded with a powerful blood healing property and also treats chronic anemia. so in order to prevent iron and hemoglobin deficiencies add this wonderful natural remedy to your diet to stay healthy.
5. healthier hair: One of the not so known wheatgrass juice benefits are that it can do wonders for your hair it can reverse the greying of hair thanks to its catalase content as well as other antioxidants that slow down the aging process. you can also apply wheatgrass juice topically on your hair to get rid of dandruff and dryness
6. it can provide a better digestive system: wheatgrass juice aids digestion and is packed with a rich amount of fiber and vitamin b-complex these nutrients improve the functioning of the muscles in the digestive system it also contains the amine which converts the carbon to energy and prevents digestive problems like heartburn irritable bowel syndrome bloating indigestion and much more so if you're looking for a natural remedy to get rid of your digestive issues then drinking wheatgrass
juice can benefit you in many ways.
7. it may alleviate inflammation: Inflammation is the normal response triggered by the immune system to protect the body against injury and infection, however, chronic inflammation is believed to contribute to conditions like cancer heart disease and autoimmune disorders. some research shows that wheatgrass and its components may help reduce inflammation. one small study in 23 people looked at the effects of wheatgrass juice an ulcerative colitis a disease characterized by inflammation in the large intestine drinking just under half a cup of wheatgrass juice for one month reduced disease severity and rectal bleeding in patients with ulcerative colitis wheatgrass is also rich in chlorophyll a plant pigment with powerful anti-inflammatory properties. One test-tube study showed that chlorophyll inhibited the activity of a specific protein that triggers inflammation.
8. It can treat skin problems: overloaded with multiple nutrients like vitamins minerals iron and natural flavonoids wheatgrass juice also contains antioxidants which offer numerous benefits to your skin it also works best in treating many skin related problems which include eczema psoriasis blemishes aging in a lot more, regular consumption of wheatgrass juice also results in treating acne-prone skin and also makes your skin free from acne scars or blemishes. so if you're looking for a remedy that can help you get glowing and flawless skin make sure you drink this beneficial juice every day it also makes your skin healthy and glowing by eradicating all the harmful toxins present in your body.
9. stress and depression relief: iron deficiency can lead to depression luckily wheatgrass has a high iron content the ‘B’ vitamins in wheatgrass also help the body overcome anxiety and depression other compounds in wheatgrass juice boost the adrenal system which ensures your better stress management.
10. Liver cleanser: Wheatgrass has an amazing positive effect on the liver this organ processes over the body ingests. With wheat grasses juice detoxifying capabilities enzymes and other nutrients, it's able to restore and revitalize the liver, wheatgrass can even protect the liver against life-threatening effects of alcohol.
11. It can boost immunity: not many people know this but wheatgrass juice also contains enzymes and essential amino acids which help them fight in carcinogens as well as pathogens, this in turn improves the functioning of the immune system and strengthens your body cells. it also provides better liver health by flushing the toxins out It also removes the harmful pollutants and substances that can harm your body.
12. It can boost your energy levels: Due to stressful and hectic schedules individuals often complain of experiencing fatigue and low energy levels, throughout the day you can easily boost your energy levels by including this wheatgrass juice in your daily diet, as it comes packed with rich amount of nutrients in iron it really works wonders to your energy levels and helps you stay energetic all day long. it also helps you become more productive at home and to deliver better in all aspects of life. drinking wheatgrass juice also results in an increase in red blood cells this also improves your energy levels.
13. it may aid in blood sugar regulation: High blood sugar can cause a wide array of symptoms including headaches, thirst, frequent urination, and fatigue, over time high blood sugar can have serious consequences like nerve damage skin infections and vision problems. some animal studies have found that wheatgrass may help keep blood sugar levels under control. in one study giving wheatgrass to diabetic rats modified levels of certain enzymes that help lower blood sugar levels. another study found that treating diabetic rats with wheatgrass extract for 30 days resulted in significantly decreased blood sugar levels finally.
14. Menstrual pain soother: one of the main causes of painful menstruation and irregular menstruation cycles is vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Wheatgrass contains the vital vitamins and minerals it ensures you will never be lacking any of these new Trent's
So how do you drink wheatgrass juice or juice powder to gain its benefits? Is suggested to drink it daily in the morning on an empty stomach if you find that tastes bitter you can also, mix it with a small amount of water or apple juice you can drink one ounce of wheatgrass juice or Juice powder an hour before every meal, this will surely help you to gain its benefits to stay healthy and energetic. one can consume up to one to two ounces of wheatgrass juice every day. wheatgrass is widely available in powdered juice in capsule form and can easily be found at health food shops and specialty grocery stores furthermore. if you're able to grow wheatgrass at home you can use a juicer to make your own wheatgrass juice, besides drinking wheatgrass juice you can use the Wheatgrass powder to boost the nutritional content of your favorite green smoothies you can also mix wheatgrass juice into salad dressings teas or other beverages so if you have not tried drinking wheatgrass juice yet do it now and you'll be amazed to see the health benefits it will provide your body I hope you've enjoyed this article on the top 14 benefits and uses of wheatgrass juice or Wheatgrass powder.
Thanks for reading.